This seminar will help you to draft a road map for anticipating and planning for your own aging journey.
Do you have questions about:
• Options for long-term care if and when you need support.
• Your alternatives if you receive a diagnosis of a progressive health condition.
• How to make sense of the myriad of resources and choices.
• The essential legal documents that you need to have in place if you become incapacitated.
• What legal documents you can use to make sure your wishes are carried out after your death.
• How to manage and organize your finances if and when you are no longer able to.