The primary goal of the conference is to highlight current hot topics in the field of pharmaceutical excipients.
Take opportunity to share your experiences and discuss with colleagues of pharmaceutical industry, academics, authorities as well as with manufacturer and distributors of pharmaceutical excipients.
This year again, we offer you to arrange your individual conference focus by choosing 2 of our three practical sessions on the first day.
You will learn how to achieve compliance for excipients by using the IPEC Guides for:
– Co-processed Excipients
– GDP for Pharmaceutical Excipients and
– Technically Unavoidable Particle Profile (TUPP)
Futher hot topics of the conference in this year will be:
– The IPEC-PQG Good Manufacturing Practices Guide
– The IPEC Significant Change Guide
– Comparison of GMP Standards
– The use of harmonised alternative methods:
– The EDQM view
– The USP view
– The Pharmaceutical excipient market today
– The role of excipients in:
– Paediatric formulations and
– Amorphous solid dispersions
– Drug- and market-related implications on formulation and manufacturing of amorphous
– Taste-masking approaches for bad tasting drugs